When Metal Slug 4 came out, South Korean Metal Slug fans regarded it with disappointment for many factors. Addition of Trevor and Nadia in favour of Eri and Marco was one source of disappointment, melee attack glitches of Trevor and Nadia were another, and the bosses (which were created from sprites of previous Metal Slug bosses) were another.
Would it be appropriate to include "Reception" into this article?
- I think that such section could be added, but only if it includes proper and substantial references. - File:Heavy machine gun icon.pngolothurion 07:40, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
- It seems that from the below links (which were referred to by the Wikipedia Metal Slug 4 article) indicate positive reception towards MSlug4.
- In contrast, this comprehensive Korean wiki page (called Rigveda Wiki) describes Korean players' overall impression as negative, mainly disappointment.
- The problem is that Rigveda Wiki was created by Koreans, and there is no English translation to the articles. My question is this: does non-English source count as a proper source?
- Unlikesuika (talk) 19:19, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
It is a source nonetheless, no matter the language. Welcome to your doom! 01:07, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
M-15A Bradley has no invincibility frame while the player enters or exits the slug. I wonder whether this is an intentional mechanism or a blundering glitch. Unlikesuika (talk) 01:47, February 11, 2015 (UTC)