| 60 |
|"Rifleman from the Ptolemaic Army. He excels at hiding himself in any place of the battlefield."|
The Sniper is a long-range infantry member of the Ptolemaic Army. He's the only unit in the game which can repetitively alternate between offensive (advancing) and defensive (holding ground) stances.
While offering very low health, he still outclasses most cheaper units within his faction due to his stun and knock back capabilities. His special provides a crate that provides him with a little extra durability, and can be removed by activating it again.
Rifle Butt (unlabelled): Quick melee-range swing that damages all units in range.
- Cannot be used while in Snipe mode.
Rifle: Single shot that damages the first enemy it hits.
- Chance of Critical (requires 2).
- Applies Knockback (requires 3).
- Applies Stun (requires 4).
Snipe: Forces Sniper to go prone, take cover inside a wooden crate, and remain stationary.
- The crate has its own Health Point pool.
- Prevents use of the Rifle Butt melee attack.
- Activating Special again or having the crate destroyed reverts Sniper to his default mobile mode.
|50||2450||2695||2964||3260||3587||* HP might be increased by skills / items or buffs|
| Strengthen Weapon (10%, +0.5% each level)|
Improves Attack Damage of all attacks.
| Penetrating Bullets (10%, +0.5% each level)|
Improves Critical of the Long Range attack.
| Detain (10%, +0.5% each level)|
Long Range attack has a chance to Knock the enemy back.
| Weak Point Attack (10%, +0.5% each level)|
Long Range attack has a chance to Stun the enemy.