Snatch Wars Season 2 is the 49th Extra Ops introduced to Metal Slug Attack, and is the second Guild Ops.
Following feedback from the previous Snatch Wars, season 2 was given the following changes:
- Decreased boss health - From the first season, players in a 10x10 guild had normal bosses with 250 million health, hard with 500 million and hell with 1 billion health. This was considered too much by all players.
- Sortie consumption - To compensate for the decreased health of the bosses, the max sortie input was decreased from 300 to 150.
- Damage bar - A damage bar was not present in the first season; this was added to allow players to keep track of score.
- Rewards - The first season's POWs gave very poor rewards for the amount of sorties required (e.g MSP in intervals of 1,000). This was increased to 30,000 and several unit parts were replaced with different ones.
- Regions - Guilds were put into several regions based on their location for easier matchmaking.
Event Stages Breakdown
Enemy Defense Deck
All rewards are the same no matter which territory you hit. Amadeus Soldier (Shield) parts are more likely to be given when harder difficulty tiles are hit. It is presumably doubled from Hell when attacking an enemy guild's base.