The Slug Copter is an attack helicopter Super Vehicle from Metal Slug 3.
Another aircraft Slug created by the Regular Army, the SVH-03 Slug Copter comes equipped with 14mm caliber Vulcan cannons, capable of rotating 360°, unlike with the Slug Flyer. It also comes equipped with heavy 500lb air-to-ground bombs that cause massive damage, but are useless against aerial targets.
- It bears a strong resemblance to the real-life Bell 47 helicopter.
- Alongside the Slug Mariner, several working Slug Copters can be found in some unused stages of Metal Slug X.
- The Slug Copter in the beta version has 12.6mm Vulcans and drops the same type of bombs as the R-Shobu. These weapons are most likely to be placeholders for the final 14mm Vulcans and air-to-ground bombs.
- In the Final Mission of Metal Slug 3, it is possible to get three Slug Copters at the same time, though this may take some time to do.
- In Metal Slug Defense, the Slug Copter is an unlockable unit after clearing Another World 1 if all POW's are released on a Friday. However, in Metal Slug Attack, the Slug Copter is a pre-requisite unlockable unit in the Short Ranking Battle event, which required the player to rank high in Battle Mode. 30 Slug Copter parts are required to unlock the unit.
|Mechanized||SV-001 (Metal Slug) | SV-001 Type-R | Slug Copter | Slug Flyer | Slug Sub | Astro Slug | Slug Gunner | Slugnoid | LV Armor | Walking Machine | Slug Mariner | Drill Slug | M-15A Bradley | Metal Claw | Forklift | Slug Mobile | Augensterm | Protogunner | Slug Digger | Slug Trolley | Slug Armor | Slug Gigant | Golden Slug | MS-Alice | Ball Slug|
|Animal||SV-Camel | Elephant Slug | Ostrich Slug | Donkey Slug|
|Other||Middle-Son 1986 | Middle-Son 1999 | SV-002 | Borobune Slug | Motorcycle | Regular Army Helicopter | Landseek | PA33-21 Boat | RA-TTT | Rootmars|