|Short / Melee|
|"Rebel Army Soldier. Weakest unit, but cheap and may be able to overwhelm with numbers..?"|
Similar to Soldiers, Rebel Infantry are the most basic, inexpensive units of the Rebel Army within Metal Slug Attack. They typically serve as AI-controlled cannon fodder throughout most of the game's modes, and just about any other unit can destroy them before they even launch an attack.
Knife: quick melee-range swing that damages all units in range.
Grenade: slow single short-range projectile that follows a high parabolic trajectory and explodes on impact, damaging all units close to the explosion.
- Can be activated early to prevent being cancelled by enemy fire.
- Anti-Air capable (requires timing).
- Against units with low collision box can be effectively used once. At melee range flies past the target, and can be used to damage units behind it.
- Followed by a jumping slash (requires 2).
- Chance of Critical (requires 3).
- Applies Stun (requires 4).
|50||630||693||762||838||922||* HP might be increased by skills / items or buffs|