Parker is an NPC from Metal Slug.
As a BusinessmanParker works for a Japanese game developer. He works mostly promoting the company's games around the world, always carrying some AES cartridges, a catalogue of new products and a set of memory cards inside his briefcase. However, Parker is a little distracted, and usually ends having his briefcase stolen (by you, as a pickup for some bonus points), making him blame whoever he was talking with. Usually it is some delivery boy, who runs away crying, emotionally scarred for life.
- In both games, he is at the beginning of the first mission, where he is talking to an arabian merchant outside of a small house. Sometimes, he is replaced by another merchant.
- In Metal Slug 2, he's at the beginning of the fourth mission, where he talks with a delivery kid.
- In Metal Slug X, he shows up in the Final Mission inside the Rebel base, seemingly talking to a POW who is tied to a wooden pole. When the particular POW is cut free, he will stop gesturing and just stand there. It is possible he was trying to negotiate a price for the POW's freedom.
As a Civilian
When not promoting his company, Parker appears in the middle of the battlefield trying to make a conversation. Sometimes, he is randomly seen out in the open (Metal Slug 1); other times, he is a reward from a POW (Metal Slug 6 and Metal Slug 7/XX . Parker acts as a collectible item, although he is worth zero points when collected. He disappears if left alone.
- Amadeus is a sprite edit of Parker.
- In his Japanese profile page, Parker is known as (デューク･高堂), and he works as the president for a video game company.