The Mini Bata self-propelled railway gun, is the mid-boss for level 2 of Metal Slug: Super Vehicle-001.
After the rebellion captured Ronbertburg City, The Mini-Bata served as a defensive artillery concealed by nearby civilian buildings and advertisement towers. It was made from a captured locomotive from the city, which was mounted with the cannon. It is mainly a defensive weapon.
This is not quite the hardest mini-boss to beat. All it does is shoot a slow moving blue energy mortar, which takes a while to reach you. A Shield rebel comes from the side to assist the mini-boss, but is easy to kill. Can be dealt with faster if you have a weapon pickup with you (like the Shotgun). Alternatively, if you don't want to waste time with the rebel and only worry about the mini-bata, you can just make sure that the energy mortar reaches to the rebel, it will kill him too
- The Mini-Bata was based on a german WWII rail artillery train.
- It looks like the Kaladgolg a train with a laser canon
- The battle with the Mini-Bata uses the usual end-of-level boss theme (i.e. Steel Beast) instead of the normal mission theme, despite its role as mini-boss.
- The turret of the Mini Bata is somewhat similar to the British Cruiser Mk. III or the Covenanter Tank used in WWII, more similar to a Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind/Ostwind
- The Mini-Bata's Concept art depicts that it was pushed by a train, however, in game, the Mini-Bata is a single moving rail car.
|Combat||Di-Cokka | Bull Chan | Girida-O | Iron Iso | Melty Honey | MV-280B | Mini-Bata | M-15A Bradley | LV Armor | MV-280C | Japanese Tank Soldier|
|Support||MV-280A | Dararin Dara Dara | 3-ton Utility Truck | Landseek | Nop-03 Sarubia | M-3 Rocket Launch Support Van | Double-Decker Bus | MG-36 | Ferry Boat | Subway | Turrets | Morden Saucer | Walking Locomotive | Garbage Fortress | Mine Carts|
|Aerial||R-Shobu | MH-6J Masknell | Flying Tara | Eaca-B | Null Fighter|
|Marine||Hammer-Yang | Jet Hammer-Yang | U25U | Mini-Sub 88|
|Vigilance||Mosque Artillery | Patrol Robot | Supervisory Camera | Sensor Mine | Morden Robot | Metal Mole | Laser Drone | Pods | Rebel Walker | Balor|
|Ptolemaic||Black Hound | Hover Vehicle | Hover Unit | A.P.C. | Ptolemaic Slug | Wall Drone | Units | Ptolemaic Saucer | Mammoth Tower|