The Meteor Crash Site is the zone which the final mission takes place in Metal Slug 6. It has 5 stages.
Meteor Crash Site Areas
- Overworld: The player will fend off defending Venusians and its defenses, and capture the Slug Digger.
- Digging Site: The player will exploit a weakness in the Venusian base by digging down into the hidden hive hectometres underground. Using the slug Digger, the player may also need to defend himself.
- The Nether: This is the hive, infested with huge numbers of Hunter Walkers and Crab-Tanks. A lot of trapped Mars people is seen in capsules, along with elite Venusians.
- The Complex: The player will go on the outside of the hive, and climb up while pursuing multiple rounds of enemies, including a trio of Hunter Lords. A small amount of Mars People can be seen in their capsules, some will help you.
- The Boss: This is a shaft in the center of each hive, where the player will battle the queen with an SV-001 Gold along with some rebels. If the Queen's nest is destroyed, the player will face the queen in one on one, with or without the tank, but at the cost of the rebels' death.
Villeneuve Mt. System | Ronbertburg City | Käthehirt Valley | Ridge 256 | Gerhardt City | Straits of Traven | Saudi Arabia | Egypt | Rebel Supply Train | Hong Kong | New Godokin City | Rebel Siberian HQ | Rugname | Dr. Moureau's Island | Airplane Crash Site | Rebel's Secret Factory | Desert Ruins | Amadeus Mainframe Base | Corridor of Fire | New York | Osaka | Pekin | Meteor Crash Site | Scrap Island