Welcome to Metal Slug Wiki
The wiki about SNK Playmore's Metal Slug series anyone can edit.
494 articles since February 2008
Metal Slug Defense Game Trailer
What's new on Metal Slug Wiki
- 7 May, 2014
- Metal Slug Defense was released for iOS and Android! You can get it on iTunes or Google App Store!
- 23 February, 2014
- Metal Slug 3 is already available on Steam! For whatever reason, it won't work on Windows XP, unfortunately.
- 30 January, 2014
- Metal Slug 3 will be released next month on Steam! Check it out! Also check Metal Slug World for a chance to get some early beta keys!
- 14 January, 2014
- First off, (late) happy new year to all Metal Slug ans out there!
- In the newest chapter of the "Tommo Vs. SNK" novel, Tommo continues to sell the Neo-Geo X consoles and plans to take legal actions against SNK Playmore. You can read more here.
- Don't forget to check Metal Slug World on Facebook!
Metal Slug Defense is a tower defense game created by SNK Playmore for iOS and Android mobile devices. The gameplay is a one vs one tower defense/strategy game, with two "sites" on either side of the stage where units are spawned. The main objective of the game is to destroy the opposing site by any means.
Once the game begins, forces begin accruing "AP", which is used to produce units that automatically advance toward the enemy's site. These units can either assault enemies, construct objects that impede enemies or support allied units, or produce additional units at no cost. Paying Rumi Aikawa a certain amount of AP will improve the rate that AP builds as well as the maximum AP that can be held at once.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.