Welcome to Metal Slug Wiki
The wiki about SNK Playmore's Metal Slug series anyone can edit.
650 articles since February 2008
What's new on Metal Slug Wiki
- 09 January, 2017
- Long time no news, but...
- According to Yasuyuki Oda, The King of Fighters XIV producer, SNK is currently working on other things besides the KoF XIV updates.
- 20 February, 2016
- Metal Slug 20th Aniversary Ilustration Gallery is now open!
- 13 January, 2016
- According to a recent article on Shoryuken.com, "SNK Playmore is not just working on the King of Fighters franchise, but other properties such as Samurai Shodown and Metal Slug as well."
- 24 December, 2015
- Quoted from METAL SLUG WORLD Facebook page:
- "METAL SLUG SERIES 20th ANNIVERSY PRESENT CAMPAIGN is currently ongoing!
- You just need to pre-register or share SNS to join the Campaign! Depending on the total number of participants, downloadable Anniversary wallpapers and illustration artbook as well as “MEDAL” in-app paid items will be offered to everyone!"
- “METAL SLUG ATTACK” Special Site: http://www.snkplaymore.jp/us/games/apps/metalslug_attack/
- Pre-registration(iOS) https://prelaunch.me/ios/MzIx
- Pre-registration(Android) https://prelaunch.me/android/MzIw
The ultimate evolution of the SV-001, the SVW-001 Slug Gunner was developed by the Regular Army engineers based on the Rebel Army's LV Armor. The Slug Gunner can change between mech and tank forms, being equipped with a huge 180mm cannon, a 60mm Gatling gun and jets that enable it to jump high or perform a double jump. It also comes with a pile bunker for melee combat, which uses a revolver-like mechanism (its drum holds six cartridges) to empower its blows.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.