Welcome to Metal Slug Wiki
The wiki about SNK Playmore's Metal Slug series anyone can edit.
795 articles since February 2008
What's new on Metal Slug Wiki
- 05 March, 2017
- Metal Slug 3 is now available as a downloadable title on the Nintendo Switch's eShop, along with other SNK titles.
- 09 January, 2017
- Long time no news, but...
- According to Yasuyuki Oda, The King of Fighters XIV producer, SNK is currently working on other things besides the KoF XIV updates.
- 20 February, 2016
- Metal Slug 20th Aniversary Ilustration Gallery is now open!
- 13 January, 2016
- According to a recent article on Shoryuken.com, "SNK Playmore is not just working on the King of Fighters franchise, but other properties such as Samurai Shodown and Metal Slug as well."
The ultimate evolution of the SV-001, the SVW-001 Slug Gunner was developed by the Regular Army engineers based on the Rebel Army's LV Armor. The Slug Gunner can change between mech and tank forms, being equipped with a huge 180mm cannon, a 60mm Gatling gun and jets that enable it to jump high or perform a double jump. It also comes with a pile bunker for melee combat, which uses a revolver-like mechanism (its drum holds six cartridges) to empower its blows.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.