Welcome to Metal Slug Wiki
The wiki about SNK Playmore's Metal Slug series anyone can edit.
515 articles since February 2008
Metal Slug Revolution Trailer
What's new on Metal Slug Wiki
- 07 August, 2015
- So, SNK Playmore was purchased by a Chinese company called Leyou Technologies. Leyou's CEO confirmed the company already have plans for SNK's IPs and that they want to follow the "Marvel route", with new games, comics and movies. Now what will actually come of this is left to speculation, but let's hope for the best.
- 5 December, 2014
- SNK Playmore made a poll via the Playstation Blog asking the fans which titles they want to see on the PSN. Of course, the poll includes their best fighting games such as Garou, Samurai Shodown, Real Bout 2 and Last Blade 2, fan favorites such as Metal Slug X (MS3 is already confirmed), Art of Fighting 2, Sengoku 3 and Twinkle Star Sprites, and some oddballs like The Ultimate 11 and Shock Troopers 2nd Squad.
- You can fin the poll here!
The twin tanks Shoe & Karn are the fourth boss from Metal Slug: Super Vehicle-001. A brown version of the tanks appears again in mission 5 of Metal Slug, and another one appears in the subway area of Metal Slug X's fifth mission.
Each of the tanks will strike in a different path, Shoe in the upper path, and Karn in the lower path. They will also come facing each other. Their main weapon is their 155mm smoothbore cannon, which works much like the one from the Di-Cokka, so the players can simply duck under the shots. All the time, the tanks will be firing cruise missiles that are aimed at the characters, and can also fire from the 155mm turrets beneath the main cannon. Each tank also features a "basket" on its side, with a bazooka-wielding Rebel inside it.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.