Welcome to Metal Slug Wiki
The wiki about SNK's Metal Slug series anyone can edit.
998 articles since February 2008
What's new on Metal Slug Wiki
- 31 May, 2017
- HOLY SHIT! 15 Neo-Geo classics (Metal Slug 1 through 3 included) are now available DRM-free on GOG.com!
- 05 March, 2017
- Metal Slug 3 is now available as a downloadable title on the Nintendo Switch's eShop, along with other SNK titles.
- 09 January, 2017
- Long time no news, but...
- According to Yasuyuki Oda, The King of Fighters XIV producer, SNK is currently working on other things besides the KoF XIV updates.
- 20 February, 2016
- Metal Slug 20th Aniversary Ilustration Gallery is now open!
The ultimate evolution of the SV-001, the SVW-001 Slug Gunner was developed by the Regular Army engineers based on the Rebel Army's LV Armor. The Slug Gunner can change between mech and tank forms, being equipped with a huge 180mm cannon, a 60mm Gatling gun and jets that enable it to jump high or perform a double jump. It also comes with a pile bunker for melee combat, which uses a revolver-like mechanism (its drum holds six cartridges) to empower its blows.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.