The Bradley is an indirect rocket tank from the Rebel Army in Metal Slug.
The Bradley tank was specially designed to be a long range artillery unit, something the Rebel Army was lacking. It is able to fire a volley of rockets either directly in front of it or in an arc by rotating the turret. It is best suited for support fire, as it cannot defend itself in close range.
During certain situations in Metal Slug 4 you will be able to take command of a green Bradley after taking out the soldier inside, called "Bradley-Slug" by the fans. Once inside ports on the Bradley will open up and vulcan cannons will extend out, giving it an added boost in firepower. It jumps by using a rocket booster underneath. Strangely, unlike the other metal slug vehicles, The "Bradley-Slug" has no period of invincibility after being hit and can be destroyed very easily (which is actually a glitch of the game).
Upgrades & Variants
M-15A Bradley Ver. P.M: It fires homing missiles, but it has less armor. To compensate for the reduced armor, its firepower is devastating.
Bradley: This is the few vehicles in which a player can mount and control it. In the enemy's control, it only acts as a long range artillery. But once the driver is killed, it can be mounted and it deploys its vulcans as a secondary weapon
- It is based on the Russian MLRS "TOS-1".
- The name is taken from the US Army's current Infantry Fighting Vehicle, in use from the '80s.
- The Ptolemaic variant has the Di-Cokka's ptolemaic variant base.
- In the arcade flyer of Metal Slug 5, the Ptolemaic version has a radar dome (laser antenna) instead the missile launcher.
- It also appears in Metal Slug Defense as a purchasable unit.
- In Metal Slug Defense, Bradley Slug's Rocket fire range is longer than Original variant. But had less HP than Original Variant. (Bradley Slug had 4050 HP at level 30, but Rebel Bradley had 4500 HP at level 30.)
- The Bradley Ver P.M's rocket range is much longer than the Regular/Rebel's counterpart and has more HP (6000). It's one of few unit that can attack air units with its special attack.
- All 3 version Also Appear in Metal Slug Attack
- Rebel Bradley can shoot 5 rocket horizontally and provides longer range when all skills unlocked
- Regular Army Bradley can Shoot 8 Rocket Barrage when all skils unlocked, but still has same range
- Ptolemaic Bradley can shoot 8 Homing Missile Barrage when all skills unlocked, and has a chance to inflict critical damage
|Mechanized||SV-001 (Metal Slug) | Slug Copter | Slug Flyer | Slug Sub | Astro Slug | Slug Gunner | Slugnoid | LV Armor | Walking Machine | Slug Mariner | Drill Slug | M-15A Bradley | Metal Claw | Forklift | Slug Mobile | Augensterm | Protogunner | Slug Digger | Slug Trolley | Slug Armor | Slug Gigant|
|Animal||SV-Camel | Elephant Slug | Ostrich Slug | Donkey Slug|
|Other||Middle-Son 1986 | Middle-Son 1999 | Motorcycle | Regular Army Helicopter | Landseek | PA33-21 Boat | RA-TTT | Rootmars|
|Combat||Di-Cokka | Bull Chan | Girida-O | Iron Iso | Melty Honey | MV-280B | Mini-Bata | M-15A Bradley | LV Armor | MV-280C|
|Support||MV-280A | Dararin Dara Dara | 3-ton Utility Truck | Landseek | Nop-03 Sarubia | M-3 Rocket Launch Support Van | Double-Decker Bus | MG-36 | Ferry Boat | Subway | Turrets | Morden Saucer | Walking Locomotive | Garbage Fortress | Mine Carts|
|Aerial||R-Shobu | MH-6J Masknell | Flying Tara | Eaca-B|
|Marine||Hammer-Yang | Jet Hammer-Yang | U25U | Mini-Sub 88|
|Vigilance||Mosque Artillery | Patrol Robot | Supervisory Camera | Sensor Mine | Morden Robot | Metal Mole | Laser Drone | Pods | Robot Walker | Balor|
|Ptolemaic||Black Hound | Hover Vehicle | Hover Unit | A.P.C. | Ptolemaic Slug | Wall Drone | Units | Ptolemaic Saucer | Mammoth Tower|