The Hazmat Soldiers are minor enemies in the Mission 4 of Metal Slug 4.
The Hazmat Soldiers are elite soldiers from the Amadeus Syndicate. They look like the basic Rebel Soldier from the Rebel Infantry but with a hazmat suit on, which protects them from zombies and mummies' infection. They have the standards attacks of the Grenade Soldier, but can also throw explosive toxic balls who transform the player into a zombie or a mummy depending the soldier's suit color.
Types of Soldiers
Orange Hazmat Soldier: These soldiers only appear in the Zombie Route. They throw explosive balls containing the Zombies' virus, which can transform the player into a zombie if touched.
Green Hazmat Soldier: These soldiers only appear in the Mummy Route. They are very similar to the Orange Hazmat Soldier, but they throw explosive balls containing the Mummies' purple gas instead, which spawn Mummies upon explosion or transform the player into a mummy if touched.
- This is the only Rebel soldier type that can take more than one shot.
- When incinerated with a Flame Shot, the Hazmat Soldier's corpse will turn into that of a regular rebel soldier.
- The Orange Hazmat Soldiers are a little bit quicker than the Green Hazmat Soldier.
- Both the Orange and Green Hazmat Soldier are purchasable units on Metal Slug Defense and Metal Slug Attack.
- According to their description in Metal Slug Defense and Attack, they work for the Amadeus Syndicate.