The Doctor (Brave Guerrier) is a playable unit in Metal Slug Attack, first appearing in the Guild Ops "Snatch Wars Season 4".
Amadeus personally arriving onto the battlefield on his personal lift, he works in a manner similar to Special Beatriz. He does not attack opponents directly; instead, he summons minions to battle for him.
As his special attack, he laughs and deploys the Brave Guerrier to attack enemies. The Brave Gurrier targets the closest enemy unit in range. It is invulnerable to attacks, firing a large amount of projectiles and also dropping three Amadeus Corporals with bazookas. At high levels, the Brave Gurrier can deal tons of damage; most units are incapable of surviving the first round of fire, and if they do, the second round will leave them near death or kill them outright. The second salvo does considerably less damage than the first, but is effective against large units that are under the double ball turrets. Even if the pod housing Amadeus is destroyed, the blimp will still continue to attack enemies. The best way to counter the Brave Gurrier is to use projectile blockers such as the Dark Monoeye.
Note: Only one blimp may be summoned by each Doctor each time. He will be unable to use his special again until his Brave Gurrier leaves the battlefield.
Brave Gurrier (Single) - Deploys the Brave Gurrier against enemies. The first section fires its vulcan and shoots out 15 rockets, while dropping 3 Amadeus Corporals armed with bazookas. The second section then appears, dropping 3 bouncy mines while two ball turrets fire 14 shots each (seven sets of 2 projectiles).
|50||52500||57750||63525||69877||76865||* HP might be increased by skills / items or buffs|
| All-Around Armor|
HP will increase by (20%, +1% each level).
| Armor Support|
HP of Amadeus Robot(Silver) will increase by (50%, +1% each level).
| Weapon Support|
Power of all attacks of Amadeus Robot(Silver) already produced will increase by (30%, +0.5% each level).
| Brave Guerrier|
Strengthen all attack power by (20%, +1% each level).
- If the Brave Gurrier is called in, the following may happen depending on the user's circumstances:
- If the player has reached the unit cap, the Bazooka Soldiers that appear disappear upon dropping out of the airship.
- If the player defeats the enemy, the Bazooka Soldiers automatically go into their win animation.
- Amadeus soldiers may become bugged, either dropping out of the map or getting stuck.
- The Brave Gurrier was slightly nerfed following player complaints with the 2.13.0 update. Prior to this update, there was no cooldown on its special attack, meaning that players could chain multiple Brave Gurriers with "Reload". The change was that each Doctor can only summon one Brave Gurrier, and he cannot summon it again until the one he summoned leaves the field.