The Dararin is a vehicle designed to assist construction by carrying materials. Their chassis is reminiscent of the Girida-O. In combat, they can drop their items on incoming troops under them for a chance of killing them but it rarely appears in the Metal Slug Series.
- They are based on the American Armored Recover vehicle M88 Hercules. The M88 Hercules itself are modified M60 Patton , of which the original Girida-O is based on.
- When you destroy the ramp where Dararin was placed on, its will fall like Bull Chan.
- In Metal Slug Defense, when the Dararin has already dropped its materials as a main attack, it reloads its materials by accepting falling materials from the sky.
- The Materials that drops from sky can cause damage to the enemy's air unit.
- It also appears in Metal Slug Attack as a reward during the Extra Ops called 'Rider's High'. Unlike in its Metal Slug Defense incarnation, the Dararin can now use its materials as a wall, by dropping it facing vertically in the front of enemies.
|Combat||Di-Cokka | Bull Chan | Girida-O | Iron Iso | Melty Honey | MV-280B | Mini-Bata | M-15A Bradley | LV Armor | MV-280C|
|Support||MV-280A | Dararin Dara Dara | 3-ton Utility Truck | Landseek | Nop-03 Sarubia | M-3 Rocket Launch Support Van | Double-Decker Bus | MG-36 | Ferry Boat | Subway | Turrets | Morden Saucer | Walking Locomotive | Garbage Fortress | Mine Carts|
|Aerial||R-Shobu | MH-6J Masknell | Flying Tara | Eaca-B|
|Marine||Hammer-Yang | Jet Hammer-Yang | U25U | Mini-Sub 88|
|Vigilance||Mosque Artillery | Patrol Robot | Supervisory Camera | Sensor Mine | Morden Robot | Metal Mole | Laser Drone | Pods | Robot Walker | Balor|
|Ptolemaic||Black Hound | Hover Vehicle | Hover Unit | A.P.C. | Ptolemaic Slug | Wall Drone | Units | Ptolemaic Saucer | Mammoth Tower|