Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Big Shiee is a large amphibious tank, designed for traveling on water and land, using it's tracks to travel like a conventional tank. It is armed with several 75mm APDS cannons, as well as a large main cannon which is hidden on the front. It effectively serves as a land battleship.
All the side-cannons of the tank will be fire 75mm APDS cannon constantly at the player, so you must keep moving all the time while shooting them. Once at least five and sometimes four cannons are taken down, the boss will show its main cannon, a short-barreled huge-caliber weapon which fires a large heavy shell. This cannon is also used on the second boss in MS4 (Toschka Dalanue). If you avoid the the shell and are above it when it explodes, you will be flung into the air which is a perfect opportunity to damage the large cannon with the one on the Metal Slug.
- Battleship Big Shiee: Found in Metal Slug 2: Super Vehicle-001/II and Metal Slug X: Super Vehicle-001.
- Carrier Big Shiee: Found in the fourth mission of Metal Slug 6 as a background. It looks more realistic and many turrets have been removed for converted as an aircraft carrier.
- It was based off from land battleships from the Gundam franchise. There is also more than a passing resemblance to the "Space Battleship Yamato" and the IJN Yamato.
- Strangely, if the boss used the main cannon before the small cannons were destroyed, sometimes the cannons explode by themselves
- Some fans think that the large cannon on the Big Shiee resembles the main gun on the Metal Slug. This is true, and this is confusing as it can mislead people into thinking the Rebel Army had some sort of idea of using the gun on the Slug. combine this with the fact that the Belt system on the Girida-O Tank is nearly identical to that of the SV-001, and it is probable that the Rebels had already started utilizing the technology that the Slugs had. But, the Girida-O came before the Slug, so it is unknown. Also, the main gun's shells on the Slug and the Shiee look exactly alike as well.
- The Big Shiee can be seen in last section of mission 4 of Metal Slug 6, here it seems more like an aircraft carrier due that its main cannons were removed and looks more realistic. It is used to fight against Sea Worm.
- When you defeat Big Shiee in Metal Slug 2/X, the Big Shiee looks like sinking. It is possible that Big Shiee was moving on water.
- The Big shiee's wheels looks like the Emain Macha's wheels.
- The turrets used by the Big Shiee resembles the turret of Japanese cruiser in the World War II.
- There is a boss from Metal Slug 3D where it shares plenty of similarities with the Big Shiee but is otherwise a different unit with a different layout of weaponry and ship design, not to mention being able to travel on top of and under sand.
- ฺBig Shiee appeared in Metal Slug Defense in 1.15.0 update as the Undeployable boss unit. But, in 1.36.0 update, The deployable Version of Big Shiee was released. In this version, the Big Shiee's treads can be clearly seen.
- In 1.37.0 update. Big Shiee is the toughest deployable unit in a game, With 55,000 HP at level 35, And 60,500 by 10% HP Bonus if all unit in you deck was belong to the Rebel Army.
- It also appears in Metal Slug Attack as a obtainable unit on the extra ops "PIRATES ATTACK. It have the same attacks and stats than it MSD counterpart, except for it speed, which was decreased and it special attack, where the impact area of the bullet was increased. Also, the bullet speed can be increased thanks to it fourt skill.