Absolute Thick Forest is the first mission from Metal Slug: Super Vehicle-001.
Most of the mission is filled by rebel soldiers, with few vehicles here and there. Since it's the first mission from the very first game, it's very easy, serving more as a introduction to the game. Lots of Heavy Machine Gun ammo are scattered through the stage, as well as prisoners, who are very visible, making it even more easy.
In the first part of the mission you're in some sort of ancient ruins. Soon you will see the wrecked Middle-Son 1999. Some fanatic infatry are there hanging around, so the best way to finish them is by slicing them with the knife. There is a Flame Shot crate, but it's better to keep the HMG since this stage is very generous on it. After the Middle-Son, a R-Shobu will show up, just shoot him while dodgin his bombs.
In the second part you go through a river inside the forest. More infatries will appear. You can shoot the yellow barrels to explode the buildings and drop the big rocks over the soldiers. You will reach the first Metal Slug, and two soldiers throwing grenades from a building. As you kill both, another R-Shobu appears. Defeating it make it crash onto the building, revealing a TNT barrel being protected by some bazooka soldiers.
- As you reach the Middle-Son, in the upper platform;
- Right after the previous one, in the middle platform;
- In the last platform on the Middle-Son;
- After you destroy the TNT barrel, hanged on a log;
- (2) After destroying the two Girida-O, shoot the small waterfall at the end of the cliff;
- (2) Shoot the other waterfall, right after the previous one;
- (2) On the wing of the Tetsuyuki. Take them before they go offscreen.
Metal Slug :
Absolute Thick Forest | A Wish For a Morning Glow | Iron Cavalrymen in Hell | Death Valley | The City Under Despotism | The Memorial Sea