04 April 2016
- Introduction of the Event Crank that drops Units of all Rarities combined, at the cost 33.3% lower than that of the Medal Crank.
- "Multiple feature updates," including:
|Clear a Standard Mission||MSP||3,000||10,000|
|Clear an Elite Mission||MSP||5,000||20,000|
|Refill Sortie Points for Medals||MSP||1,000||5,000|
|Clear a Day Specific Mission||MSP||1,000||5,000|
|Try a Battle||Plays|
|Try a Team Battle||Plays|
|Win a Battle or Team Battle||Wins||5||1|
|Win a Battle or Team Battle||Wins||10||3|
|Pass a Training Program|
in Combat School
|Clear a P.O.W. Rescue stage||MSP|
|Begin a Treasure Hunt||MSP||1,000||5,000|
|Try a Mystery Crank||MSP||1,000||5,000|
|Complete 5 Daily quests||Sortie Points||30||60|
- VIP Crank is now visible to everybody (previously hidden until unlocked)
- News Box in the top right corner of the Main Menu now applies a CRT TV mask to its contents.
|Clone Fio (Zombie)||Dam. [Spec.]||?||?|
|Rebel Rifleman||Dist. [Far]|
|Samurai Infantry*||Dam. [Spec.]||400||480|
Note: Samurai Infantry adjustments listed above may have been present in 1.2.0 but weren't checked at the time.
- Bugs fixed:
- Strings typed into text fields and not submitted are no longer being put into every other text field.
- Vanguard's stage icon in Special Ops now shows the correct image.
- Shoe and Karn's Skill 4 is now affected by Distance modifiers.
- Maggot, Flying Killers, Mortar, and Guerilla Mortar can now be set-up immediately after production.
- (In specific languages) the Rookie Pack (introduced in 1.2.0) purchase screen now displays correct information.
- As a compensation, all players are given a week to take the opportunity.
06 April 2016
- Medal and VIP Crank free spin cooldown reduced from 48 to 24 hours.
- Treasure Hunt now drops Sortie Points along with Unit Parts.
15 April 2016
- 2 new Units: Commander, Zombie Marco.
- Medal Crank now drops Gold and Platinum Items (as the VIP Crank does) instead of Silver and Gold.
- Rank difference from the player in the opponent selection (above rank 100) of Battle and Team Battle has been reduced to 10.
- Changes to unit part drops in Elite Missions (replacing duplicated or missing units):
|Elite 8-4||Samurai Infantry||Native|
|Elite 16-2||Utan||Dangling Snail|
|Metal Slug Attack Patch Notes|
|2016||1.5.0 (10 May) | 1.4.0 (21 April) | 1.3.0 (04 April) | 1.2.0 (24 March) | 1.1.0 (09 March) | 1.0.4 (21 February) | 1.0.2 (14 February - release)|